Are you SERIOUS?
![]() |
| MaxMyWeightLoss phrase 1: begin |
Seeing that he is the best in the industry I imagine that his class will fill up fast so do NOT WAIT!
Finally Someone makes SENSE
Trust me I know it is extremely hard to lose weight and it seems like when you do lose weight its even harder to keep it off. Well if your ready for an EASY solution for weight loss let me introduce you to a program that will change this for you.
![]() |
| MaxMyWeightLoss phrase 2: find a solution |
See it here: MaxMyWeightLoss.com
I discovered faster fat loss
A close friend of mine stumbled upon something pretty significant recently while working with several of his clients who wanted to achieve faster fat loss. See it here: MaxMyWeightLoss.com
His new discovery proved to be pretty amazing at melting fat off the body. It’s a combination of working out in a short burst, high intensity kind of way and a manipulation (for a lack of a better word) of your eating program – NOT A DIET.
But here’s the coolest part of this thing… the results come FAST: MaxMyWeightLoss
Dang… He did it! (the revolution is ready)
See the below email I just recieved form my close friend Word Class Fat Loss Expert John
*****Start of Email*****
Recently I did a little fat loss experiment with a few of my clients and something REALLY EMBARISSING happened to one of them.She was using both hands to carry a hot casserole dish to her car when she felt her jeans begin to slip off.
Since both of her hands were holding the heavy casserole dish, all she could do was hope to make it to her car before her pants fell off. Whelp, she DIDN’T make it and had to waddle to her car the last five feet with her pants around her ankles before she could set the hot dish down and pull them back up.
Luckily, no one saw. But it WASN’T HER FAULT. She was a “victim” of the rapid fat loss workout I recently developed.
It’s called the MaxMyWeightLoss.com
The way it works is you do 3-5 high intensity boot camp style workouts and follow some very LOOSE but EFFECTIVE eating guidelines for 30 days. You can expect to lose 8-12 LBS and up to two pants sizes.
A new discovery (for a flatter belly)
A new discovery to help you burn more fat and get a flatter belly. See the DISCOVERY: MaxMyWeightLoss.com
Yes that’s right a FLATTER BELLY! Over that past several months John has been working on finding a new and faster ways to drop more fat off the mid section and to find a better way to get you flatter, more defined abs.And he discovered the perfect flat belly formula. See, his clients are getting amazing results from this new belly flattening training system he discovered.
They love it because the results come fast, the belly fat just falls right off and we could see really noticeable results in less than 30 days. Lose your belly finally today!
Something you need to know (personal)
This may not sit well with you, but it’s something that you need to know, and so I’m just going to come out and say it. See, the way I see it they’re insulting your intelligence. Who’s “they”? THEY are the talking heads you see on TV and hear on the radio. And I’m convinced they’re trying to make you fatter. And that’s why I’m writing you today to warn you of this impending doom IF YOU’RE ABOUT TO MAKE THIS MISTAKE.
See a solution here: MaxMyWeightLoss.com
Here’s what I mean. Look, I’m going to be brutally honest with you, because I can’t see the “media” telling you this truth any time soon. The reason most people fail at losing weight in the new year is because…
- Your goals are probably un-realistic and so you’re already setting yourself up for failure.
- You’re unprepared. Sure you have a general idea that you want to lose weight. But you most likely do not have a game plan.
- Your goals are unclear.
- You lack support. Because the going WILL GET TOUGH and your support system is what will see you though to your goal.
Imagine going to another country you’ve never been in before. Now imagine if I handed you a GPS but didn’t give you an address (a goal). You’d probably fail at getting to your destination, wouldn’t you?
Now imagine if I said your destination was a house about 150 miles north. Well, you now have a general idea, but you’ll still never get to your destination and therefore fail.
Get the picture? Now imagine if I handed you a GPS AND gave you the address of the house you needed to end up at. Once you type your goal destination into the GPS, it will give you VERY specific turn by turn directions AND a very realistic timeline in which you’ll arrive.
Makes sense, right? Yet, nearly 96% of all people who set weight loss goals don’t know how much they want to lose. And if they can pin point a number they want to lose they still don’t have a “turn by turn” game plan to get there. Now the reason I’m on this soap box and having this rant is because I’m sick and tired of good people being misled and being told half truths. If you’re the type of person that I think you are, I’m willing to bet that you can do anything you put your mind to and you can do it whenever you want.






